"If you can dream it, you can do it"
-Walt Disney

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

gameofsquares

Before you click on the link below, you must agree to the following statement:
“I completed all my responsibilities.  I finished homework.  I read and responded.  I completed vMath.  My bookbag and lunch is packed.  I folded laundry and put it all away.  I emptied the trash and the dishwasher.  I will walk away from this game after one hour, so I get a good night’s rest.”
Promise?
Okay.
I found a really fun game that I’ve been wanting to share with you all summer.  It’s called “Game About Squares.” It's addicting, and it's not easy!  I love the feeling of joy when I solve something that is challenging for me. Good luck, have fun, but don’t forget your promise above!

7 comments:

  1. Hiiiiiiiii
    It's Grace Mallozzi and I'm on level 10. I can't get past it on "Game About Squares".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi its Kendall!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Grace! I had a TOUGH TIME on level 10, also!! But I LOVE a challenge so I didn't give up:) Good Luck!
    Mrs. Luzon

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I loved the game and it got me thinking, so I didn't give up!

    Riya

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG i love it and it was so addicting!

    ReplyDelete